The Harry Payne Fund was founded in 1939 (as the Harry Payne Trust) by Harry Payne, a Birmingham businessman.
The fund aims to:
• Help those who are disadvantaged
• Helping smaller causes where modest donations can make a difference
Grants range between £250 - £2,000 and funding must be spent within 1 year.
You can apply to this fund if you are one of the following:
• Registered charities
• Constituted Community groups
• Companies Limited by Guarantee with charitable aims
• Community Interest Companies
• Co-operatives - registered Community Benefit Societies and registered Industrial and Provident Societies
• Social Enterprises
• Been running for at least 2 years with a full set of annual accounts
• Additionally, your organisation/company income level must be equal to or less than £500,000, as shown in your most recent annual accounts.
To find out more click here